We’re a young company with fresh ideas, highly motivated to turn every opportunity into a new customer, and every video project into a testimonial. Tell us your video budget, and let’s work together to create a cost-effective video that meets both your communication needs and your video budget.
Although each video is different, we’re hoping to add some transparency to video pricing by sharing our pricing guidelines below. And if you need a more precise video estimate quickly, please send us as much detail on your video project as possible via our Request-for-Video-Quotation, and we’ll have a budget number back to you within 24 hours.
“Project Pricing” is our preferred way of estimating your video, since it adds pricing clarity and puts a dollar limit on the project. The ranges depend on variables like lighting, # of cameras, # of microphones, # of setups, amount of graphics/ animation/ effects, etc. Here are some rough estimates.
- Corporate video (1½ minutes): $1,000 – $6,000
- Product video (1½ minutes): $1,000 – $4,000
- Event Video (60 minutes): $700 – $2,000
Day & Hourly Rates
If Project Pricing is not possible either because there are too many project variables, or you prefer to hire us on a hourly or day basis, here are our rates:
- Day rate without lighting (one camera): $450.
- Day rate with lighting (one camera): $600
- Hourly rate without lighting (one camera): $70/hr ($250 minimum)
- Hourly rate with lighting (one camera): $90/hr ($300 minimum)
- Hourly rate: $70/hr