What are the benefits of video marketing? If the goal of your website is to attract and engage quality visitors, and convert to visitors to sales leads and customers, then having videos on your site is an absolute must.
That’s why video is now the sixth most popular content marketing tactic, as 70% of B2B marketers use some form of online video with their overall strategies. (Source: Eloqua)
A 2014 survey by webvideomarketing.org showed that both B2C and B2B marketers are also actively using video for:
- email marketing initiatives (60%)
- sales lead generation activities (49%)
- online advertising (40%)
- search engine marketing (32%).
- training and employee communications (28%).
Need to persuade your team or management to invest in video to improve your website?
Check out these related posts for some awesome, recent statistics on the benefits of video marketing:
- Stats on how Videos increase Web Traffic via SEO
- Stats on how Videos improve Website Engagement
- Stats on how Videos help convert Visitors to Leads and Customers